How to change the number of listings in the archive?
If you’re looking to change the number of items in the listings archive you just need to go to Listings → Settings → Listings Per Page field and change the value right there. Just hit the Save Changes button and everything’s done for now.
You can also modify the number of listings by adding the per_page argument to the [jobs] shortcode. To do this particular change, just follow the following steps:
- Go to Listings → Settings → Pages;
- Check what is the page set for the Listing Listings Page field;
- Edit the page found on the previous step (by going to Pages area);
- Add the per_page attribute to the
[jobs]shortcode and make it look like this:
What if I’m using the FacetWP plugin and this change doesn’t do the trick?
The control over the listings archive is managed by FacetWP, which means that changing the number of listings is a bit different. To make it happen you need to follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings → FacetWP;
- Click the Templates section and then click on Listings;
- Click the Query tab;
- Select Listings from the Fetch field;
- Change the number of listings on the Show […] per page field;
- Click on Save Changes and then on Re-index.
Check out this short video to easily pursue the entire flow described above.
Updated on January 31, 2022