Rosa2 is our flagship restaurant WordPress theme. It’s constantly being improved thanks to the in-depth feedback we’re receiving from our customers, and it works flawlessly so that you can create a website without losing too much time, effort, or money.
One of the main differences between Rosa2 and Osteria is related to the way they are built. Rosa2 is built on the new block editor from WordPress, while Osteria uses the classic editor and an in-house page builder.
At the same time, Rosa2 comes with a few more features that are not available in Osteria, like a Cards Collection Block, an Advanced Gallery Block, a Sharing System Block, a Conversation System, and more customization options for each website section.
Below is an example of a one-page website created with Rosa2:
Osteria is the right choice if you:
- are familiar with the classic editor from WordPress and prefer to use it;
- don’t need the extra features from Rosa2 and what you see in Osteria’s demo is enough to get you started;
- prefer a theme with more design and functional constraints, so you don’t have to make too many decisions.
Rosa2 is the right choice if you:
- prefer a more visual editing experience when creating pages and want to take advantage of the new block editor from WordPress;
- plan on adding more features to your website as time goes on to match with your changing needs;
- want to the possibility to customize the website on a more granular level;
We constantly improve all of our themes and apply the lessons learned from one to another. Both Rosa2 and Osteria will do their job well and help you create a stunning website, so we highly recommend paying attention to your goals and make a well-informed decision regarding what fits your needs in the long run.