You drive our growing collection of products even further through the power of communication.
Let’s woof around!
Show us you are a believer by joining Pixelgrade Blogs.
- Lead analysis around marketing campaign effectiveness measurement
- Brainstorm, develop, implement, and monitor marketing campaigns for our growing portfolio of products
- Develop frameworks to gather relevant data about our customers and twist it into actionable insights
- Write relevant content on multiple platforms about our brand and products
- Run a coherent digital strategy on our communication channels, both in‐house, and external
- Collaborate with other departments as a part of process to provide analytics solutions
- Acting like an ambassador of Pixelgrade (promote our work and be proud of it)
- Behaving in resonance with our values (do and encourage positive behaviors)
- Creating and implementing new ways of doing things better as a team and as a business
Know‐how and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and storytelling abilities
- Strong problem‐solving skills and the ability to manage complex projects to completion
- Good knowledge of ensuring building quality backlinks from different trustworthy sources
- Good knowledge of driving traffic from multiple sources around the web
- In‐depth understanding of data and how to use it to draw informed decision
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your skills
- Basic knowledge of WordPress in general (and a strong will to learn and keep it up‐to‐date)
- Technical background is a plus (you don’t need to build robots, but knowing some acronyms would help)
Extra goodies that make us cheerful
- An analytical perspective translated into graphics, charts and other data visualisation forms
- Familiarity with WordPress themes’ playground
- Bachelor of Communication, Marketing or Computer Science
Perks we don’t take for granted
- Complete transparency
- Competitive salary and meaningful meritocracy
- Catered lunch from Monday till Friday
- Health assurance
- Flexible in terms of working remotely
- Open vacation policy
- Full support in becoming a better team player (tools, resources, conferences)
Oana, Marketing Aficionado
It feels great to wear the storyteller hat at Pixelgrade and spread the word about our creative work. I’m proud of how far we’ve headed and eager to embrace more digital challenges regarding marketing and communication. Nothing beats the lovely feeling of being part of the launch of yet another campaign for a new WordPress gem. Let’s make it shine!
Find Oana on:
Drop us an e‐mail and do a good first impression. Attach your portfolio or any other digital goodies.