The demo content covers two main aspects that you should consider: it presents the strengths of our theme, and it showcases the smart features we provide. We highly recommend referring to it as a great inspiring starting point to see how much you can achieve with your upcoming website.
Before you start
To get the right results, please validate once again these details:
- Make sure you installed and activate all the required plugins.
- If your site already has content (pages, posts), please note that importing demo data will cause mixed content, and things might get messy.
Loading Demo Content
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to the Pixelgrade tab from the left sidebar
- Scroll down until you reach the Starter Content section
- Click the Import button and wait until the process is finished. Normally, you shouldn’t wait more than one to three minutes, but it depends on your Internet connection and speed.
What happens if the import process stops at some point?
If the import process seems to stop, then you should know that it might be just a common WordPress issue related to the maximum execution time exceeded. There is a plugin that you can use to fix this easily. If you still struggle with it, read our friendly article about what you need to do to finish the demo data import.
Is the demo content free to use?
Because all the demo media content is under copyright, you’re not allowed to use it in any personal or commercial way. Instead, you can analyze it and get inspired to make your website at least as striking as our demo shows.
Why I can’t see the images from your demos?
The images you see on our theme demos do not have a redistribution license. This means that we can only use them on our website and can’t share them with all our customers.
Have no worries. We usually load other placeholder images to help you understand how the theme is built and start customizing it using your own content (text, images, videos, etc.).