Rosa LT is our flagship restaurant WordPress theme. It’s constantly being improved thanks to the in-depth feedback we’re receiving from our customers, and it works flawlessly so that you can create a website without losing too much time, effort, or money.
One of the main differences between Rosa LT and Rosa 1/Osteria is related to the way they are built. Rosa LT is built on the new block editor from WordPress, while Rosa 1/Osteria uses the classic editor and an in-house page builder.
At the same time, Rosa LT comes with a few more features that are not available in Rosa 1/Osteria, like a Cards Collection Block, an Advanced Gallery Block, a Sharing System Block, a Conversation System, and more customization options for each website section.
Below is an example of a one-page website created with Rosa LT:
Rosa 1 and Osteria are the right choices if you:
- are familiar with the classic editor from WordPress and prefer to use it;
- don’t need the extra features from Rosa LT and what you see in Osteria’s demo is enough to get you started;
- prefer a theme with more design and functional constraints, so you don’t have to make too many decisions.
Rosa LT is the right choice if you:
- prefer a more visual editing experience when creating pages and want to take advantage of the new block editor from WordPress;
- plan on adding more features to your website as time goes on to match your changing needs;
- want the possibility to customize the website on a more granular level;
We constantly improve all of our themes and apply the lessons learned from one to another. Both Rosa LT and Rosa 1/Osteria will do their job well and help you create a stunning website, so we highly recommend paying attention to your goals and making a well-informed decision regarding what fits your needs in the long run.