In this article, you’ll learn how to showcase your latest Instagram posts on your website.
We’ve tested for you lots of plugins that offer Instagram integration for your website. We strongly recommend the WPZOOM Social Feed Widget plugin because it has multiple options for displaying an Instagram feed and is periodically updated to keep up with new changes.
Setup the plugin and link your Instagram account
- Install the plugin by navigating to Plugins → Add new and search for “WPZOOM Social Feed Widget.” Click on Install and then Activate it.
- Navigate to Settings → Instagram Widget → click on Connect with Instagram;
- Once you grant access to your account, click the Save Changes button, and you’re done.
Add the Instagram feed to your website
If you want to add it to your website’s widget areas, follow the steps below:
- Go to Appearance → Customize → Widgets and select the Widget Area where you’d like to add your feed.
- Click on Add a Widget and search for “Instagram Widget.”
- Wait until the page refreshes, and your Instagram feed should appear in the Preview Mode.
- You can customize the way your feed shows up on your website by changing the settings available in the widget area. Here’s a helpful screenshot.
- Click on Publish when you’re done.