Hey there, story lover!
🎁 This is our way of saying Thank you! for being part of the Upstairs Community. We gladly offer you access to all the stories we’ve written so far in 2020. We put 16 narratives together by people like me and you, packed with a lot of care for your attention and energy.
- I am the only woman in the office, and that’s okay by Oana Filip
- The things we do not show by Vlad Olaru
- Self-talk until the end by LJ Frank
- A word I’ve been searching for all my life by Jim Antonopoulos
- We all have our not-so-proud moments by Andrei Ungurianu
- Reinventing my job is part of my job by Răzvan Onofrei
- I got hit by a car and survived by Ioana Făghian
- To forgive is to redeem yourself by Mădălina Lăcătiș
- In the hopes of doing it better by Cristi Lupșa
- I was living a good life, but I was not happy by Marta Brambilla
- The pieces will fall into place in the end by David Parrish
- Keep your minds and hearts open for every story. Even when it’s not yours. by Nabeelah Shabbir
- How a chronic illness taught me to slow down (the hard way) by Valentina Volcinschi
- Stories that shape us are not set in stone. They can be rewritten. by Oana Coman
- Growing up without a father by Mădălin Gorbănescu
- When you don’t recognize yourself in the mirror, where do you look? by Ilinca Roman
If you want to pay it forward and surprise your friends, family, and teammates, please do that by recommending them sharing each narrative individually, not the entire archive. This way, we will continue to bring new members aboard and keep offering a lovely experience that’s in alignment with our values.
Enjoy it and stay kind!
—The team at Pixelgrade