We want to help you start with the right foot in order to fully enjoy our WordPress theme. This is why you need to make sure you have a solid foundation for what’s next by installing the theme and the right plugins. We covered the basics to help you get ready and make the most out of this WordPress gem. The order of the following section is important, so please refer to it accordingly.
Install and Activate the Theme
One of the perks of WordPress in general and Gema Lite in particular is that you can start playing around with it in no time.
- Log into you WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Appearance → Themes.
- Click Add New button at the top of the page.
- Search for “Gema Lite” from the top right search field.
- Find the theme and click Install Now.
- Once the theme has been installed, click the Activate link.
Install and Connect Jetpack
Jetpack is a famous plugin developed by Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com. A huge numbers of hosting providers and WordPress authors recommend installing it from day one.
Here’s how you can do that on Gema Lite:
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Appearance → About Gema Lite → click on the Recommended Actions tab then click on Install and Activate
- In order to use its features, you just need to click the “Connect to WordPress.com” button, login with your WordPress.com account (or create one) and click “Authorize Jetpack”.
Now you are ready to build a stunning blog with Gema Lite. Make the most out of our WordPress theme, and don’t hesitate to aim for more. There’s always a way to improve everything.
Need More? Upgrade to Gema PRO
If you are looking for more flexibility and customizations options, to highlight your featured posts in a beautiful slider or to benefit from premium support, check out the comparison table.