All the core functionality of Rosa is available through free plugins, as following:
- Customify (*required): Add the Styling Options in Appearance → Customize.
- PixTypes (*required): Add the Page Builder system and other page options.
- PixCodes (optional): WordPress shortcodes plugin everywhere. Loaded with shortcodes, awesomeness and more.
- WooCommerce (optional): You can add an eCommerce Store using the most popular eCommerce plugin, just like we did in our demo.
- PixProof (recommended): Now you can proof photos and discuss with your clients in a protected and straightforward environment like in our demo.
- Yoast SEO (recommended): We use this highly popular, free plugin on the demo.
- WP Rocket (paid): While a paid option, this will surely make up for it through sheer simplicity and ease of mind. It’s probably the best caching plugin around for the most of us (some hints supporting this claim).
- Simple Page Ordering (recommended): It helps you rearrange Projects on the portfolio archive page.
- Contact Form 7 (recommended): You’ll be able to achieve the same contact form functionality like in our demo. Simple but flexible.
Updated on October 22, 2018